Credit Union and Regulator Engagement (CURE) Meeting
November 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on November 29, 2022 at 1:00 pm
NASCUS’s Credit Union and Regulator Engagement (CURE) meeting is an open forum for credit unions with $4 to $10 billion in assets to collaborate with state regulators and industry experts on issues facing the state system.
This two-day virtual meeting will take place on
- Monday, November 28, 2022: 1:00 – 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
*All times are EST.
This meeting is a peer-based exchange of ideas, perspectives, and best practices around topics such as
- Internal controls and fraud trends
- State and federal perspectives on the future of regulation and supervision, with the NCUA
- Litigation trends
- Upcoming issues and priorities
- Roundtable discussions and more
The CURE is a collaborative event sponsored by the NASCUS Dual Charter Resources Initiative (DCRI). The DCRI is a partnership between the state system and key organizations within the credit union system committed to strengthening the state credit union charter by pursuing progressive legislation and regulation, building relationships to foster charter innovation, guarding against unnecessary federal pre-emption and expanding awareness of options available to state-chartered credit unions.