NASCUS Comment Letters Recently Published
- *NEW* NCUA 2024 Proposed Budget
- Federal Reserve Board, CFPB, FDIC, OCC, and NCUA: Interagency Guidance on Reconsideration of Value of Residential Real Estate Valuations
NASCUS Regulatory Summaries Recently Published
- *NEW* Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN): Use of FinCEN Identifiers in Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN): Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Request for Comment—Proposal of Special Measure Regarding Convertible Virtual Currency Mixing
- NCUA Rules 745: Simplification of Share Insurance Rules
NASCUS creates forums for ongoing dialogue between credit unions, system stakeholders, and regulators. to address the issues and provide innovative solutions to ensure a viable and growth-oriented system. For example, the NASCUS Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Committee holds monthly calls and is comprised of regulators, credit unions, and leagues. This committee develops comment letters, recommends policy positions, and guides legislative activity. Click here to learn more and participate.