REGULATING AGENCY: Oklahoma State Banking Department; Oklahoma State Credit Union Board
- Mick Thompson, Commissioner
- Dudley Gilbert, Deputy Commissioner
- Website: oklahoma.gov/banking.html
LEAGUE: Cornerstone League
STATS: (As of Dec 2020)
- TOTAL # SCUs: 13
- TOTAL # FCUs: 46
- SCU % OF TOTAL (SCUS #/STATE TOTAL #): 22% of 59 OK CUs
- TOTAL $ SCU ASSETS: $3,034,390,521
- TOTAL $ FCU ASSETS: $15,223,960,281
- TOTAL ASSETS: $18,258,350,802
- SCU % OF TOTAL ASSETS (SCUS $/STATE TOTAL $): 17%
FUN FACT: Oklahoma has more man-made lakes than any other state, with over one million surface acres of water.
March 5, 2021 – Cornerstone Foundation recently launched an initiative to attract Financial Capability Service Providers (FCSPs) to the Cornerstone tri-state region: Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Modeling after Cornerstone Resources’ vetting system, the Preferred Financial Capability Service Provider initiative will help streamline the selection process and enable credit unions to give back to Cornerstone Foundation through the partnership’s referral agreement.
Organizations that enter into such agreements with Cornerstone Foundation will be considered and promoted as a Cornerstone Foundation Preferred Financial Capability Service Provider.
Click on the title to read the full release.
Click here to take a look at the stories that have been collected over the years in Oklahoma.
What’s new in your state?
Click here to submit your state-chartered credit union news stories to NASCUS today!