REGULATING AGENCY: New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- Justin Zimmerman, Acting Commissioner
- Jane Shen, Chief Examiner
- Website: state.nj.us/dobi/index.html
LEAGUE: CrossState Credit Union Association
- Patrick Conway, President/CEO
- Website: crossstate.org
PRIVATE SHARE INSURANCE: No
- Largest SCU: NEW JERSEY LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY CU $56.92M in assets
- Largest FCU: AFFINITY FCU $4.56B in assets
|Second Quarter 2023||SCUs||FCUs||Total CUs||% of SCUs/Total|
|Total Credit Unions||7||132||139||5.04%|
|Credit Union Members||16,544||957,394||973,938||1.70%|
|Credit Union Assets||$164.16M||$15.78B||$15.95B||1.03%|
The world’s first drive-in movie theater was built in this state in 1933. And the first submarine ride by inventor John P. Holland was in the Passaic river.
Jun 28, 2023 – Mike Dinneen has held senior marketing roles in the financial services industry for more than two decades. He is now being tapped to lead the Deptford-based credit union that rebranded in 2021.
Click here to take a look at the stories that have been collected over the years in New Jersey.
What’s new in your state?
Click here to submit your state-chartered credit union news stories to NASCUS today!