- Katie Averill, Superintendent of Credit Unions
- Jessica Pollmeier, Executive Officer-Attorney
- Website: creditunions.iowa.gov
LEAGUE: Iowa Credit Union League
STATS: (As of Dec 2020)
- TOTAL # SCUs: 82
- TOTAL # FCUs: 1
- SCU % OF TOTAL (SCUS #/STATE TOTAL #): 99% of 83 IA CUs
- TOTAL $ SCU ASSETS: $23,853,235,774
- TOTAL $ FCU ASSETS: $185,449,834
- TOTAL ASSETS: $24,038,685,608
- SCU % OF TOTAL ASSETS (SCUS $/STATE TOTAL $): 99%
FUN FACT: Born Marion Robert Morrison in Winterset, John Wayne was the son of a pharmacist and grew up to become one of Hollywood’s most popular movie stars.
APRIL 1, 2021 — DUBUQUE, Iowa— S&P Global Market Intelligence has ranked Dupaco Community Credit Union a top-performing credit union in the United States.
S&P Global Market Intelligence analyzed 1,727 credit unions and recognized 100 credit unions, including just four in Iowa. The credit unions performance was calculated based on five metrics:
- Member growth;
- Average loans, net of Paycheck Protection Program loans, per member;
- Net worth as a percentage of total assets;
- Delinquent loans as a percentage of total loans, net of PPP loans; and,
- Return on average asset
“This recognition simply reaffirms our staff consistently delivers on the Dupaco brand promise to improve each member’s financial position and uplift the communities we serve,” said Dupaco President and CEO Joe Hearn. “When we do that, the financial numbers take care of themselves.”
Click on the title to read the full release.
Click here to take a look at the stories that have been collected over the years in Iowa.
What’s new in your state?
Click here to submit your state-chartered credit union news stories to NASCUS today!