REGULATING AGENCY: Idaho Department of Finance; Financial Institutions Bureau
- Patti Perkins, Director
- Anthony Polidori, Deputy Director
- Website: finance.idaho.gov
LEAGUE: GoWest Credit Union Association
- Troy Stang, President/CEO
- Website: gowestassociation.org
PRIVATE SHARE INSURANCE: YES
- Largest SCU: IDAHO CENTRAL CU $10.34B in assets
- Largest FCU: CAPITAL EDUCATORS FCU $1.49B in assets
|Second Quarter 2023||SCUs||FCUs||Total CUs||% of SCUs/Total|
|Total Credit Unions||18||10||28||64.29%|
|Credit Union Members||929,149||283,296||1.21M||76.63%|
|Credit Union Assets||$16.20B||$4.10B||$20.30B||79.82%|
The entire town of American Falls was moved in the 1920s when the American Falls Dam was built.
Courtesy of CUbroadcast
Mar. 17, 2023 — Troy Stang, President and CEO of GoWest Credit Union Association, joined us in the Studio Lounge to discuss a number of items:
- GoWest’s heavy attendance at GAC
- That’s an impressive turnout, especially considering how busy 2023 has already been.
- State-specific info being shared during Hill meetings
- A combination of economic/community impact data is a GoWest signature.
- Secret to getting such a large, engaged advocacy force
- How can advocacy be effective in a divided congress
Click here to take a look at the stories that have been collected over the years in Idaho.
What’s new in your state?
Click here to submit your state-chartered credit union news stories to NASCUS today!