- This event has passed.
Connecticut Executive Forum
November 16, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Connecticut credit union board members, committee members, and management should not miss the NASCUS Connecticut Executive Forum! NASCUS, the State of Connecticut Department of Banking; Financial Institutions Division, and the Credit Union League of Connecticut are hosting this acclaimed, annual session.
Attendees can join two ways, virtually or in-person.
Cost to attend: $129 for NASCUS Members and $199 for Non-Members.
Location: Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, Nutmeg Ballroom
Address: 100 Capital Boulevard, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Ph: (860) 257-6000
Questions: Click here to contact Isaida Woo, Ed.D, Vice President, Education
8:30-9:00 am Registration
9:00-9:20 am Opening Remarks
- Jorge L. Perez, Commissioner, State of Connecticut Department of Banking
- Bruce Adams, President/CEO, CT Credit Union League
9:20-10:15 am National Issues
- Lucy Ito, President/CEO, NASCUS
10:15-10:30 am Break
10:30-12:00 pm Auto Lending Fraud
- Frank Drake, Senior Counsel, Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, LLP
12:00-1:00 pm Networking Lunch
1:00-2:45 pm Internal Controls & Fraud Presentation
- Ken Otsuka, CUNA Mutual Group
2:45 – 3:00 pm Break
3:00-4:00 pm Regulatory Update
- Brian Knight, EVP & General Counsel, NASCUS