- This event has passed.
Kentucky Directors’ College
December 14, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Join us on December 14 for our Directors’ College in Louisville, KY
A state-specific opportunity for credit unions to hear firsthand from state regulators, including BSA requirements, cybersecurity, succession planning, interest rate risk, national issues, and much more.
Credit union board members, committee members, and management should not miss the Kentucky Directors College! We invite you to participate in this acclaimed, annual one-day session. Be sure to take advantage of this excellent training opportunity for directors and staff.
*In-person registration is sold out, virtual opportunities are still open.
- $199 for NASCUS Members and League Members
- $299 for Non-Members
Location: Kentucky Credit Union League’s Office; Training Room
5111 Commerce Crossings Drive, Suite 210, Louisville, KY 40229
Questions: Click here to contact Isaida Woo, Ed.D, Vice President, Education
8:30–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00–9:15 am Opening Remarks
- Commissioner Charles Vice, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- Debbie Painter, President, Kentucky Credit Union League
9:15–12:00 pm Board Responsibilities; Strategic Planning; Succession Planning
- David Reed, Partner, Reed & Jolly, LLC
12:00–1:00 pm Lunch
1:00–2:00 pm Cybersecurity for Credit Unions
- Ryan McMillan, Director of Technology Solutions from our Technology Solutions CUSO, Emergifi
2:00–3:00 pm Board & ALCO Training
- Kevin Chiappetta, CFA, President of QuantyPhi
3:00 pm Adjourn