(Sept. 17, 2021) Get out your datebooks, update your calendars, jot down some sticky notes to festoon your computer screens: NASCUS has a chock-full schedule of events planned for the remainder of 2021 – with something for everyone in the state system.
At least 10 events are scheduled between now and year’s end focusing on directors, credit union management, engagement, and NASCUS itself. Following is an updated list of the events; use the titles linked to the event’s complete description on NASCUS.org to find out more information about each:
- Colorado Executive Forum Virtual Event, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. to noon
- Michigan Directors College In-Person Event, Sept. 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Credit Union & Regulator Engagement (CURE) Virtual Event (two days), Sept. 29, 1-4 p.m.; Sept. 30, 1-4 p.m.
- SIPPS in Chicago (in person), Oct. 5-6, 21c Museum Hotel, Chicago (members only)
- NASCUS 101: October Webinar (virtual), Oct. 14, 2-2:30 p.m.
- The Exchange – Two Day Event (in person), Nov. 1-2, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Phoenix
- Michigan Industry Day; Nov. 2, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Connecticut Executive Forum (in person), Nov. 16, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tennessee Directors’ College Virtual Event (virtual), Nov. 30, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.