- This event has passed.
Colorado Executive Forum Virtual Event
September 21, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Colorado credit union board members, committee members, and management should not miss the NASCUS Colorado Executive Forum! NASCUS, the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Financial Services and the Mountain West Credit Union Association are hosting this acclaimed, annual session. This virtual event is easy to join right from your desk.
Cost to attend: $99 for NASCUS Members and $199 for Non-Members.
Questions: Click here to contact Isaida Woo, Ed.D, Vice President, Education
9:00 AM Welcome Remark
- Commissioner Mark Valente
9:15 AM Remarks
- Mike Williams, President/CEO Colorado Credit Union
9:30 AM State of the Credit Union Industry: What COVID has Taught Us and a Glimpse into the Future
- Bud Hollenkamp, CPA, BKD, LLP
10:15 AM Break
10:30 AM Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML)
- Laura McFaddon, Mountain West Credit Union Association
11:15 AM Financial Engagement Unit
- Rebecca Laurie, Stakeholder and Innovations Strategist, Division of Financial Services
12:00 PM Adjourn
Note: Conference is being held in the Mountain Time Zone.