- This event has passed.
NASCUS Sr. Examiner Forum
June 2 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Register Today for the NASCUS Sr. Examiner Forum
June 2, 2021 | 1:30 – 3:30 pm (EST)
Join us for an engaging conversation for senior-level examiners. Our goal is to provide a space for honest and confidential dialogue, meant to solve issues and share best practices. For State Credit Union Regulator Senior Examiners only.
Free to attend, registration is required.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Scheduling examinations: virtual, on-site, hybrid
- Training, retention of examiners, succession planning
- Exit meetings: Training new examiners
- State emerging risks and trends in credit union examinations
- Cybersecurity information-sharing and alerts
- Lending red flags
- Secondary capital and capital markets
- Boosting your resume with certification (Costs covered by NISCUE)