This two-and-half-day forum will provide attendees with an in-depth look at Asset Liability Management.
We have scheduled this training for June 5-7, 2012 in Columbus, Ohio. This two and a half day school will focus on the following topics:
• What are the threats to the financial services industry that we can no longer ignore?
• What opportunities and risks can we miss by using NEV, traditional income simulation, long-term net worth at risk simulations and rate shocks?
• What are the dangers of using offering rates in NEV analysis?
• What is the difference between NEV and the 17-4 test?
• What are potential consequences of implementing concentration risk limits into policy?
The school will also include an interactive workshop allowing attendees to work “hands on” through case studies evaluating and analyzing an institution’s interest rate risk.
This school is for regulator members only.
Hotel Information Information:
The Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown
Address: 33 East Nationwide Boulevard
Columbus, Ohio 43215